DAISYDIMPS!
copyrighted
{♥} where all sweet things come together! (8



























Navigations






welcome


About

Hello, my name is Vanessa!
Daisydimps is owned by my mother and I!
We've been wanting to create a blogshop since early 2008 but because of my O Levels I didn't have the time!
When my Os ended, I had all the time in the world to make a blogshop!
We took a few days to think of names, like olliesdimples, orangetulips and one of them is daisydimps!


Okay, go shop now. Hurry! (8


email


Looking for

High Quality SHINee Posters


Sold

Serenity
Silent Wishes
Ribbon Flair 5
Cherry Blossoms
Playful
Esprit Reddish-Orange Handbag
Ribbon Flair 3
Chalk Bracelet Set
Eiffel Tower Pocket Tee (T48)
Apple Girl Long Tee (1815)
DV Pocket Long Tee (S013)
Solid Colour Tee (T013)
Olive Green Zebra Tee
White Zebra Print Tee
Black&Green Specs
Printed One Piece
Colour Block Long Tee (Yellow)
Rolling Bag (Special Denim)
Red Specs (as seen on Song Hyegyo)
Colour Block Long Tee (Purple)
Pastel Stingray Top


Completed Korea Preorder #1 (15 items)
Completed Korea Preorder #2 (12 items)
Completed Korea Preorder #3 (10 items)
Completed Korea Preorder #4 (20 items)

Labels:


with love @ 2:38 PM



visits since 29 12 08 .